Designed and made in New Zealand PAULA RYAN fashion items are timeless in style and endure wear and laundering due to the quality of fabrics.
The perfect travel piece, each Essential collection item has an ability to address all formalities, be lightweight, launder easily and suit varying climates. The first Essential item you buy won’t be your last. We believe you’ll fall in love with the quality and the perfect fit for any size and every woman.
“Casual is the New Chic.” – Paula Ryan
What’s Hot, What’s New in Winter 2017
1) The White Shirt and pussy-cat bow for sophisticated femininity and a high dose of modesty.
2) Lightweight puffer jackets at just the weight of your favourite glass of champagne. These weightless wonders are great little travellers, city or country chic and covetable, especially the navy.
3) Big cabled sweaters in a merino angora blend, shorter styles for wearing with a skirt and long for skinny pants or tights.
4) Faux fur screams versatility, country casual over jeans or dressed for dinner.
5) Bold graphic prints that are architecturally a step up from prints of the past.
6) Masculine vs feminine design elements to add comfort and functionality to outfits.
7) Blue plays an integral role in winter’s palette, ranging from navy right through to lighter shades.
8) Boots and shoes are noticeably chunky except for the classic knee high flat or stiletto styles.
9) Luxe fabrics make all the difference. We have introduced a light winter washable fabric with a cosy handle; a mix of cashmere, MicroModal and Lycra.
Key pieces from Paula Ryan’s Winter 2017 collection in store now at No 1 Boutique.
PAULA RYAN WINTER 2017
Address: Shop 1, Island Emporium
Bundall & Ashmore Rds
Bundall Q. 4217
P: (07) 5538 1114